Monday, May 4, 2009

Where can I find an example of a Qualitative or Quantitative Research paper?

First off, I am not wanting to copy anyone's research paper. I have to find a research paper that is an example or either qualitative or quantitative research and then explain what makes it that particular kind of research. Does anyone know where I can go on the Internet to find such a report?

Where can I find an example of a Qualitative or Quantitative Research paper?
It is not always easy to obtain free articles from peer reviewed journals unless you are affiliated with a university. Moreover, especially in psychology, most research is quantitative. Google Scholar sometimes has PDF files of recent articles. Use a key word like "job satisfaction" or "self efficacy". Type in "focus groups" or "interviews", and something might pop up for qualitative. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment